Monday, December 8, 2008

Evil people

I cannot stand backstabbers...people who lie and cheat and steal to get their way!!!! I'm in the midst of a situation that's really gotten me down, and it seems that things are working against me due to the fact that I have NOT been the one to decieve.

Good that has come so far is at least I am out of a bad situation and I don't have to endure the evil and stress on a daily basis-not directly anyway. I am already experiencing a new opportunity that I enjoy much more. And I have been drawn into a review of Scriptures, seeking comfort and advice from God first, which is where it should come from.

I am claiming Lamentations 3:59:
You have seen, O Lord, the wrong done to me. Uphold my cause!

Other verses of encouragment:
Proverbs 24:19-20
Do not fret because of evil men....for the evil man has no future hope.

Proverbs 20:22
Do not say "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the Lord and He will deliver you.

It IS hard though, letting this be handled the legal way is SO slow! Of course, those around me have lots of thoughts to share on how I can fix the problem. I admit, revenge would be much quicker, and of course, more FUN. But it isn't the right way to handle things. This is SO frustrating!! I was completely blindsided by the turn of events that have taken place! I have been so stressed and utterly heart broken. I cannot fathom the planning that went into this deception. I can see now, the lying began on day 1. Thankfully, God has a plan for good for me, despite what others intend for harm. He wasn't taken by surprise in any of this, and he is already leading me to better things.

No comments: